Thursday, December 2, 2010

Jean Claude is Wined and Dined

"Oui, Mews, ce diner est grand!  I am-how you say-stuffed to the gills.  This pork-so tender-the salad nicoise-sublime.  Pour me some more of that Cabernet and I'll admit to anything!  Now, monsieur, what is this bone you have to pick?  You think that I have something to do with this Horst?  You think I want the dog out of the building?  No.  I have nothing to do with anything.  Do I like the dogs?  No.  But I am a rooster.  A cock if you will.  It is natural that I do not like the dogs.  But do I harass them?  No.  I live, I let live."  Jean Claude smiles and winks at Mews as he raises his goblet.  "The only ones I perhaps "harass" are the ladies if you know what I mean.  And they don't seem to mind to much.  No?  Oui?  Ah, have you met those Swedish sisters yet?  Ingeborg and Pernilla?  Oo la la!  Ces filles sont jolie!"

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mr. Mews, what a wonderfully clever blog! Thanks so much for the Follow of Bocci's Beefs-I just returned the favor:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mews, JC is hiding something! We just know it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...