Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Mr Mews Talks Pizza

"This gentleman is quite a fuss budget about his pizza, it's true.  This pizza Marguerite from Apizza Scholls here in Portland is one my favorite pizzas.  A good pizza in my humble opinion, has fantastic dough, simple ingredients, and is not so very thick.  Enough cheese, but not too much-a modest amount of sauce-and not too sweet.  Never more than three ingredients.  I have to admit, a plain old cheese slice baked to perfection will do me just fine!"
  
If you're in Portland or you just want to drool:
http://www.apizzascholls.com/index.htm 
  
Get reservations at Nostrana if you don't want to wait in line at Apizza Scholls: 
 
http://nostrana.com/

3 comments:

  1. Mmmmm! Peetsa is delicious! My Mommeh's favorite peetsa is pear and gorgonzola with caramelized onions and hazelnuts. I prefer cheese myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pizza looks amazing!! I wish I could have a piece of it right now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...