Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Aristosphanes the Raven Ambassador Keeps Mews Company

"Good of you to drop in Aristophanes.  As you know Quigley's been traveling down under for some time.  Say, won't you tell me what it's like being an ambassador to the humans?  I wonder if it's not a dreadfully trying occupation?"  Aristophanes bends down then pumps his wings.  

"To be honest Mews, it's the most difficult job I've had.  It seems that the bickering and the squawking and the name calling is at an all time high.  I must say just spending an afternoon with a gentleman such as yourself "shooting some hoops," as they say, has me reinvigorated and ready for my flight to Washington." 

1 comment:

  1. Aristophanes, perhaps you should say "Nevermore" to dealing with Humans. Or at least dishonest ones.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...